A special Webinar for companies looking to sell beyond their borders and capitalize on the emerging global growth of private brand products.
Recent years have witnessed a dramatic growth in private brands* around the world. Every continent is showing growth in the market share of private brands with Europe now just under 50% in unit sales. The global market share now exceeds 17% of all food products sold and is increasing at an accelerating rate. This special webinar offers a unique opportunity to leverage the latest trends, insights, and best practices to export and compete successfully in the rapidly growing global private brand marketplace.
* also referred to as own label, private label, store brands, etc.
Key Benefits and Learning Outcomes
Individuals participating in this webinar will:
• Hear the latest consumer and retailer trends driving private brand growth.
• Learn about private brand market opportunities and challenges in all key global markets.
• Understand the economics of private brand manufacturing and selling.
• Determine whether private brand is an appropriate strategy for their company.
• Find out how eCommerce and digital marketing are changing the private brand landscape.
• Discover how both retailers and consumers are making decisions about private brands.
Featuring the Global Masters of Private Brands.
Jim Wisner (United States), Edgar Elzerman (the Netherlands), Bill Trainor (Australia), and Tom Stephens (Canada) are well-known private brand experts who have worked in retailing, manufacturing, and consulting around the world.